Some Trail Cam Photos

Jwalsh

Since the hunting season hasn't started yet, I thought I would kick this new forum off with some shots from my trail cam last week. A couple nice bucks that will be worthy of my arrow come October!
HUNT0127.JPG HUNT0137.JPG HUNT0141.JPG HUNT0156.JPG HUNT0153.JPG

Thanks for sharing those pics my only Question did you get them to sign the photo release??lol

Why do they appear to be walking up to the camera? I know deer are extremely curious. Does the camera make a sound or flash when it goes off?

There is no visible flash, but I believe it makes a very low click when it takes a photo, I cant really hear it, but they seem to be available to. It must not be enough to spook them, I thought it was my scent at first, but I wear gloves now when I change the sd card and they still seem to investigate it.

Looks like the same set of horns in the BW shots.....he would seriously get looked at this fall......but what might he look like next season?

Hmmmm........

Hahaha thats always the question....but it would be hard to turn him down! Going out to check the cam this weekend, havent looked at it in over a month, should be seeing some horns with the velvet off now!

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks