Smokin

Nice smoking box of meat @Phantom .

Planning to fish tomorrow, Sunday, smoking back ribs Monday.

Today, puttered around the house and bought all of the depleted Pork Rub components I needed from Bulk Barn.

If ya dont mind me askin,, whats stuffed in the peppers?? Can you share that recipe?

Thanks

That sounds like a great combo Hossfish,, im new to the smoker community, so just wondering if your fillin them with cheese do they go in at the end of the smoke, or just at the bigining when the smoke is colder, or maybe dont matter as long as they are solid enough to contain the melted yummm....

Ive a garden full of Jalapenos, so ill be popping a bunch of holes in a sheet of stainless and givin that a try,. pun intended,,

As long as they are solid that'll do the trick, I done bell peppers with ground beef pour a bit of tomato juice over the meat once it's in the pepper and bake for a bit then throw mozzarella cheese on top and bake till cheese is bubbly

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks