Fishing Report Smallies Yesterday

Braggin Rights

Hey gang,

We went out and filmed an episode of HOOKED with our family friend Nathan Jamieson yesterday. He is a machine on the water. Absolutely schooled Averie in every way. She did manage some really nice fish, but he probably caught 4 times as many fish as she did! lol Most fish were caught in and around 20 FOW, mostly on green pumpkin tubes. Get out before the season closes this week!

Cheers,
Ryan

NateSmallies04.jpgNateSmallies07.jpgNateSmallies08.jpgNateSmallies11.jpgNateSmallies14.jpgNateSmallies21.jpgNateSmallies23.jpgNateSmallies29.jpg

Excellant ! sounds like they’re feeding up ! When will this episode air Ryan ?

I see guys going out down here the last to days. Not sure what they are fishing for.

We were out there as well, Erie is a special place. Best 5 went over 25lb.

Good work man! Such an awesome fishery and we’re lucky to have these fish so close to home!

Excellant ! sounds like they’re feeding up ! When will this episode air Ryan ?
It’s for season 3 so it won’t go to air until late spring or early summer. Fish are definitely feeding for winter!

Went out today and caught 81. Best five hit 27lbs
That’s wicked! Nathan and Ave’s best 5 came in at just a hair under 27lbs in 5 hours of fishing. And I slow them down a LOT with the filming. Ave is used to it, but I felt bad for Nate! hahaha

I see guys going out down here the last to days. Not sure what they are fishing for.

If it’s out of Nanticoke or Turkey Point I would assume they’re going for bass… Inner bay is perch I would assume? We’re hoping to find some perch on Friday.

I am planning on fishing the rocks from the shore and see if there are any bass feeding up close. We have a lot of bait on the surface near the shore.

Very nice, now's the best time of year especially with how cold it's getting. There having Thanksgiving dinner 3 times over right now. Good ones!

Back