Slow down please

Yakfisherman

It is awesome that the powers that be created the by-law that allows us to ride our quads down the road to ice fish st. Willys …. But it’s only time before there is an accident, during the week it’s very busy courteous , on the weekends it’s full on shit show , just cause your quad will do 100 km an hour wait until you hit the ice , people everywhere loading and unloading gear , trucks parked well past the no parking signs on both sides of the road creating a real bottle neck , mix in hordes of atv’s and snowmobiles flying past kids with limited vision caused by Hats and winter gear , add in some sight seers , and couple guys who can’t backup there trailer and it’s only a matter of time until there’s an accident, I ride down the side of the road at 30-35 km an hour snd get passed like I’m standing still please slow down before you ruin this for everyone, once you hit the ice let-r-rip but please have some respect and courtesy on the road

Yeah, I was getting passed by quads like I was sitting still on the way up the hill. What the hell is the hurry, anyway?

Some people have no respect for others and will ruin it for the folks that obey by the laws etc. Last winter a number of snowmobile trails were shutdown cause some yahoos think they are entitled to do whatever they want with farmers and the land they donate for the sledders to be on. No different then walking a riverbank in the fall time and see all the garbage and crap left behind and next thing you see is no trespassing etc.
Let’s ensure everyone gets to enjoy being able to park etc for places like St. Williams.

100% agreed! I have the opportunity to stay overnight at my trailer down at St Williams but have chosen not, to avoid the weekend shit show. Which is a shame since I have the opportunity to spend the night next to the body of water/ice I love to fish from. After seeing that SUV out on the ice last weekend, I'll stick to weekday ice fishing.

Those people are the first to complain when things are shut down, they smother their BRIAN on the seat.... WAKE UP slow down....

Yep it happens everywhere. Something good comes along and sure enough along come the dumb dumbs to make a mess of it. I don’t understand the logic!

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks