Fishing Report SKUNKED

• Thread starter Deleted member 5866
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 5866

Took my mother in law's boyfriend to the pier in Pt Bruce today. He got a white perch and a sheephead. I GOT SKUNKED :wtf: for the second time this year, first since April. BUT I wasn't alone smelling a lil skunky today, we were there from 7 this morning til 5:30 tonight, and while we were there, I saw 1 itty bitty 3-4" perch caught, I had minnows in the bucket bigger than that fish, of course the guy kept it and he really shoulda thrown it back, but " a yellow perch is a yellow perch" is what he said as he threw it in his bucket :mad: . Another local "borrowed" a couple minnows from me and managed a yellow worth keeping, and then left. Saw 2 other sheephead caught, and that was it all day. Had a good day anyways despite getting skunked. Can't catch something every time I go. :)

Thanks for the report
Going to give it a try thursday
Let you know how l make out

Thanks. I did get 3 hits today and missed'em. Light though but quick enough to clean the hooks. Like I said, only the second time this year I've been skunked. 2 skunks out of 10 trips isn't that bad. Unfortunately, I've only caught 6 Yellows so far this year, and 4 of them weren't big enough to keep, so they went back. The 2 keepers were caught a day apart. I may make it down again sometime this week depending on the wind and weather, supposed to storm tonight and tomorrow, then rain mon, tues, and fri so that might muddy it up pretty good for a bit IF it happens.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks