Off Topic Skeg Repairs.

walleyeman

Hello everyone. A good friend of mine was backing his boat into the driveway and accidently hit the wall beside his garage door. He chipped the tip right off from his Skeg. About 2-inchs of it. Ouch!! Question is- Is there a reputable Prop/Lower-Unit shop around that can possibly fix this broken skeg? He lives in Hamilton. I was telling him about a product called Skeg Guard or Skeg-Pro. Any feedback would be appreciated/ opinion? Thanks guys- Walleyeman.

Hi,
I have used Paul Petic from Paul's Marine Welding twice after my skeg was broken.
1-519-647-2110
14 Mulholland Lane Lyndon ON L0R 1T0
Good luck.

There is a shop outside of hagersville on hwy 6 that have heard is pretty good J & J marine services 905 768 9188

Thanks guys- Will pass on both services to him. Greatly appreciate all your help! Thanks again-Walleyeman.

I have used J and J as well ?. But i did send my lower unit to
Kawartha prop for skeg repair and was really impressed with the workmanship. They pick up once a week from local marinas and return time was 2 weeks. You tube video on their shop and how it is repaired. I used Hyde marine in Hagersville as pick up point.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks