shotgun monday

erie feeln

good luck to all my friends out there on Monday weather going to be nice corn going to be pain in ass lol but all in all week off work to hunt priceless:woot::woot::woot:

Skunked today. 4 slipped past the pushers all does in the afternoon. Sat for 4 hours in the am and none of us saw anything. Pushed 3 yotes out too none got shot though.

One of our group thinks some guys that were caught on our property were poaching this past weekend and could be why we haven't seen anything in that bush.

got a doe on Monday coyote on Tuesday missed spike buck Wednesday nothing on Thursday has anyone herd how the hunter who was shot in Paris is doing I cant find anything about it:(:(

We got 2 on Tuesday a spiker and a doe. I shot a yote on Wednesday (40-45lbs). I shot a nice doe today. Another fella in group got 2 bucks (7 and a 10) for the group and another yote shot today point blank just on the other side of a tree by another fella.

haven't seen nothing the last 2 days :eek:lots of wind and rain today Friday wheew hope something happens the next couple days

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks