shotgun clean up

angler

I have a Weatherby Regency that has been in storage a long time and now needs some clean up as a new friend wants me to come along for clay birds then Chukars.
Is the gun place in Delhi a good place to go for clean-up or are there better places around. Eli in Simcoe sends his out to my friends guy in Toronto apparently.
Thanks for any help.

old fred in delhi is way past doing any work on guns ,he has had some very bad heath problems ,he sends out for most repairs repairs as well..you can google how to do a basic field strip down and cleaning ,most guns are not to bad to do ,,Dutch

Depends on where you're from . McIsaac if thats spelled right in scotland could probably clean it up . The owner at guns and gadgets should do it in Aylmer . Triggers and bows in Burford might but I'd find out how much first . There is a fellow in springfield who does gunsmith work . I hear he is pretty good . I forget the name but if you can't get the guys at guns and gadgets to clean it , I'm sure they know his name and can point you there .

McIsaac has been having some very bad heath problems this past year and is not doing much in the shop at all ,,,,Dutch

Yup was going to point you to brain too he is a retired guy from Stelco does good work I've heard.

You can check out Tillsonburg Gun Shop also. I'm sure the guys there can clean it up for you for a reasonable price. TC

Contact Charlie Peacock "Fowl Clays Gunsmith" He is a three time national skeet champ and does very good work at very good prices.

He is in Caledonia 905-546-7748

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks