Shoreline condition.

How are the shoreline conditions at StWilliams?Would i be able to get on with my quad?Any info would be great.
Fish-On

Tool a drive down to st williams this aft and seen two quads and a sled come off. Shore line looked good. They mentioned there was an open spot out there . I would be real careful after today's and tonight warm temps and rain. If you do go,Go with a friend and a floater suit with pics

Wear an inflatable PDF if one is available to you if you don't have a survivor floater.

Good luck and please play it safe. I would get a nice 4 inch spike or more on a broom pole. Pick and walk, repeat.

Of you have some ski poles hanging around one is ideal. A spike in each hand at the end of good cordage strung through the sleeves are a poor mans 1970's survivor suit.

Great decision to leave the quad at home. A few sleds or quads went down here yesterday I'm told. Only 5 feet of water, still not good. Gets very expensive when a cylinder gets some water in it and results in hydraulic lock sometimes. That's bad. I saw a pic of a push rod on a quad bent like a pretzel when the owner tried to start it.

Please don't go it alone. We need all the members we can get. Good fishin'

Johnny D

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks