Shopping online for reels

sudsee

I am looking for two new smaller trolling reels for flat-lining braid. Does anybody have any favourite online sites that they like to shop from. I am thinking the convectors in the 20 series as that's what I have for my other rods in a bigger size with leadcore.
Thanks

I always like to touch the equipment I buy such as a reel. I would buy online if I had already seen and felt the reel personally and it was the best price. I have seen products online and vendors have matched the price for me in their store. Not just for tackle.

I run 6 Diawa Sealine 27's. I just recently bought 2 new Diawa Accudepth 17's to try out because where I fish in the Western Basin
I rarely let out more than 150 feet of 16 # mono.

I really must agree with @HTHM 100% here as strange as that may sound. Lets keep as much as what little we may have in our local economy.

@monty smith you only had one when I was there last but I can check it out again. Happy to support local sometimes the deals just can't be beat. I know what I want I have several of them and they are within my price range. Thanks for the help guys.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks