Ships on the Move

2Gun

Watching 2 tankers lead by an ice breaker passing by Long Point. They left Nanticoke and are headed to Sarnia. Lots of open water between them and the shore.

Saw the 3 sets of lights this AM East of Lighthouse and just now with the telescope over Long Point off the Park. The inner Bay is slowly opening up. Open water in a band from the North Shore west of St Williams Light out to the Whitefish Bar and this AM opening in over the Whitefish Bar. Also open over by Big Creek and in the Channel past EC5&6. Lots of Swans. Geese and Ducks in the open water and I'm seeing alot of Eagle activity again.

I remember a Larry Lloyd from the years I was into competitive 3D archery. You don't happen to be the same guy that also liked to wing arrows?

Good to hear this crap is melting. Large area off open water here to the horizon this AM. Can't wait but will have to.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks