SHAKE DOWN TRIP

HORTY

Well got boat wet today:) an when for a cruise,everything went according to plan:D,all up-grades an repairs were perfect:geek::geek::censored:,a few boats east of Bruce fishing(y),don,t know how they were doing,saw a few silvers being caught off the pier:sneaky:.SO, any 1 want to go fishing ???(y)

@HORTY , you're stuttering a bit now that you're going out of Bruce... did you suffer some trauma on Catfish Creek? You didn't see one of those pier fishermen with their shirt off did you?

I do! Not until week after next though, I have some work that needs doing, and Saturday I am headed up to Quite to look at a possible purchase.

@HORTY , you're stuttering a bit now that you're going out of Bruce... did you suffer some trauma on Catfish Creek? You didn't see one of those pier fishermen with their shirt off did you?
I WILL BE BTR WHEN APPS gets the beer fridge installed:D,wife love,s the spot;) I can see a new trailer in the future:D

I WILL BE BTR WHEN APPS gets the beer fridge installed:D,wife love,s the spot;) I can see a new trailer in the future:D

BBQ be there this week and fridge coming next week .....think Tuesday the striper will be tied up to !

Sounds great @apps... the walleye fishing that is... got a 'ski opener to fish before walleye time tho', no?

Once I'm done with the Walleye down east here I'll send a few your way guys. If you get any with holes in their lips them ones there would be once mine. Please return any worm harnesses you find attached to the fish please.

@apps I have to use up last years holidays before the end of June and I'm off June 4th - 16th If you are interested in doing a Bluff pike run or a Hastings perch festival during the week let me know what works for you. Maybe @Blastr and @stomp can join in also

Back