Shake down trip for walter out of Stanley

Uncle Chad

Long time watcher, new member.

I was wondering if anyone is looking for eyes out of Stanley yet?

If so, I'm looking to save some time and cut out a bunch of wasted water time.

Depths, colours etc......any help lads?

Much appreciated

A tad early yet for trolling. However, the odd one seems to be turning up in the catches of the perch crowds. Water needs to warm up a bit more. I think maybe another couple of weeks before numbers are out there. I could be wrong as I don't usually target eyes before the July long weekend anyway.
If you're looking to set up with some Pickerel snacks I'd put some Silver Streaks on the menu and a few Knock Outs. Keep em in the 4 inch or smaller range. Colours I like are Nascar in the SS and you can't go wrong with Orange crush or the Greasy Chicken. Also try something with some yellow like Sister Sludge and for greens I like seven up in the Knock out and Green dolphin in the SS. I like my spoons but I know the others here like to pull worm harnesses and they can be of more help on that.

wasted water time??? what is this you talk of??? half the fun is finding them and figuring them out... if you want guaranteed results... head to the fish market... a lot cheaper... just saying... ;)

Ahhahah,

thanks guys.......

the fun is in the catching, not the eating for me.....just looking to maximize my efforts out there and save some fuel and effort if guys are catching.

Clearly we all love being out, just looking to cut out dead water etc....

looking for some friendly feedback on what's current.......

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks