Severe storm

B

Big Dave

anyone know anyone off Burwell right now call them tell them to come in

Tornado conditions possible - late morning to early afternoon. Conditions are favourable for the development of severe thunderstorms which may produce tornadoes. A severe thunderstorm capable of producing a tornado is currently over Western Lake Erie about 20 km south of Port Stanley. This thunderstorm may reach the shoreline between Port Bruce and Clear Creek near 11.00 AM. In addition, torrential downpours, frequent lightning, 2 cm hail and wind gusts to 100 km/h are possible.

12ft aluminum off Hasting now. Motor won't start. Coast Guard responding now

Turns out 2 , 12' aluminums were out there and both made it to shore. CG is there now Lake went from flat to 2-3' in a matter of minutes.

BD

Last edited by a moderator:
I have it on good authority that there were a number of water spouts out there this morning.:eek:

Glad I wasn't working:)

just wondering if things have died down in the inner bay? wanting to head down from brantford, but if its still a little rough for a 14ft'r, may head to lower grand and dunnville.

thanks chef, i was looking at that since BD made the first post. i had the boat connected and truck loaded when this thread started.
BD, you saved me from sulking in my truck at the ramp, but sentenced me to 3 more hours of house work!

oh well, off to dunnville i go. even if the wind is up, the river is more protected.

I to was out on the lake today. Launched out of Burwell just got set up to fish out Clear Creek way seen the ugly sky and maybe a water spout. Didn't stick around to to watch it or take pictures. It's a long ride back racing storms!!!!

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks