September Perch

leisurdaz

September] is ANYBODY catching any Perch.any info would be appreciated

If you caught even one keeper this season, your a slayer in my books Stomp. I have to confess though I haven't made much of an effort since the premier let us go back out in the boats. I have been focusing on the bigger stuff. I plan to try though LTE in the season. There really is nothing quite as tasty as a feed of perch. Good job getting some there sure not as many to be had.

Why so early? I believe it was early last November there were so many perch in the bay that my kids got bored catching so many fish. My fingers looked like prunes from constantly being wet from unhooking fish.

We made 3 trips to take advantage of the great fishing….
Your right. There was some good perching last fall. Are minnows still available.

Why so early? I believe it was early last November there were so many perch in the bay that my kids got bored catching so many fish. My fingers looked like prunes from constantly being wet from unhooking fish.

We made 3 trips to take advantage of the great fishing….
What bay would that be? Although in November I am hanging out somewhere in a tree, I might be able to spare a day for some perch.

They've been getting them out of Belle River on LSC but no consistent numbers right now. You're rather on them or you're not. We're hoping to try it out this weekend. Perch in the morning and muskie afterwards

Really, cooked shrimp for perch. I have had some luck using raw shrimp "ripened" 👃😷 in the 🌞 for a day while fishing for big cats out west, but never thought of cooked ones for perch. Given the size of the perch I've seen so far this year, they better be some itty-bitty ones🍤☺️

Can't speak much on varieties of baits fishing perch on open water other then plastics and the 3" Berkley minnows which have caught me many perch and walleye over the years. Now on the ice we've experimented with a variety of presentations hanging from chicken skin to pieces of elastic, cut shrimp as well as a few other flexible materials with great success on perch, crappie and bluegill on LSC

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks