September 14th Lake O Port Credit

Double D

In water by 8:30 am fished 80' with one shaker in 2 hours. Headed to the blue zone all hell broke loose took 9 bows and 6 salmon in 21/2 hours lost about 8 more bows, had 4 on at once silver jumping everywhere. Biggest rainbow 17lbs and largest salmon 25lbs. Great and first day out there in 5 years. definitely will go back.

Mitch9999. Not 100% on this but I think it when you get real deep like 200' 300' fow but like said not 100% on this all I no it when you get real deep lol. If that helps at all.

Blue zone is anywhere from 200 + feet. water gets clearer on surface and lower in the table. We found temps between 53-55 degrees 50 feet down and the action just went nuts. Free good launch down there and hardly any boats launching from the 5 slips. We had the zone to ourselves for 2 hours than the huge charter boats came out and we left hou later. All fish on riggers down 56 feet and 46 feet greasy chicken Orange Crush etc. Anything with orange and or dark pink caught fish. Caught quite a few on the 9 ' sliders as well about 25' feet down the mainline on riggers, as well Dipseys on # 2 setting 125 -135 ' back. Fish are very agressive/active. Hopefully getting back out Thursday

Hi DoubleD now thats a report from lake Ontario I have been waiting to hear ,glad you hit the motherload.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks