Scugog River - Lindsay

suckmywake

Hello all, i am a fleming student, going for MNR officer. i love to fish, and the river near is scugog. Does any one know what the muskie will be biting on their, this time of year. i picked 2 up already, spinner and mouse. Lost a 15 lber on my light rod, 6lb test. jiggin for eyes grabbed a rock bass and the musky took the rock bass. good fight for about 10 minutes then just spit the hook. likely didnt even have it hooked. sorry about the ramble lol. but any help would be greatly appriecated, please and thank you!!

I've never tried this, but apparently sticking a big old mass of dew worms on a hook and reeling really fast has proven successful. My buddy caught a 42 incher one time doing that. Anyway, ya just never know what they will take.8D

My old man fishes muskie a ton and he uses body baits. Try a rapala x-rap or any of the other bigger body baits they should work well, also those huge mister twister style plastics seem to work pretty well off the lighthouse at the Thames River. Good Luck :D

just got back from pidgeon lake buck tail spinners bully dogs and cowgirls look them up these are the top lures

when i was at lindsay we got them on jig fishing for walleyes in oct the first brige down from the lock as it got dark

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks