Fishing Report SCR is alive! Nov 4th

Good catch Rastman. Are you guys starting your drift at the entrance of the Yaught Club ? That spot right in front of Sarnia's water treatment plant has fish stacked up there all year long.

Good catch Rastman. Are you guys starting your drift at the entrance of the Yaught Club ? That spot right in front of Sarnia's water treatment plant has fish stacked up there all year long.
Yesterday we started at the big White buoy and ended at the mouth of the yacht club. Today we had better luck starting just North of the red channel marker. Another successful day today.

Yesterday we started at the big White buoy and ended at the mouth of the yacht club. Today we had better luck starting just North of the red channel marker. Another successful day today.
We spent till 10am shallow this morning and only picked up a few smaller fish. Moved to the red buoy and did really well;). Yesterday my friends did well at the red buoy in the am and my other friend did really well at the white buoy in the pm.

We spent till 10am shallow this morning and only picked up a few smaller fish. Moved to the red buoy and did really well;). Yesterday my friends did well at the red buoy in the am and my other friend did really well at the white buoy in the pm.
Same, but I bailed on the shallow white buoy drift after 2 or 3 drifts. We had our limit by 10 so started catch and release

Last edited:
Nice. We limited out at the red bouy quick too. Culled a few and released several. The weather was changing all morning but it did mot affect the bite there much

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231105-200043.jpg
    Screenshot_20231105-200043.jpg
    138.8 KB · Views: 37
  • Screenshot_20231105-200025.jpg
    Screenshot_20231105-200025.jpg
    139.5 KB · Views: 38
Nice. We limited out at the red bouy quick too. Culled a few and released several. The weather was changing all morning but it did mot affect the bite there much
I'm guessing you also heard the 2 tankers arguing about ROW ... That was exciting!

Yesterday was awesome. Great bite all through the day. You guys nitice all fish were full of spawn and eggs ?

All the fish from Glasgow and none of them had any indication of of anything. Wondering if the Lake Huron population is different in their spawning habits.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks