Off Topic Say what???

packrat

our top medical doctor is making headlines with latest? suggestion------people engaging in bedroom behavior should consider wearing a mask while engaged in said activity-----nothing said about social distancing tho :eek:

2 meters, that's a wee bit too far for me.

our top medical doctor is making headlines with latest? suggestion------people engaging in bedroom behavior should consider wearing a mask while engaged in said activity-----nothing said about social distancing tho :eek:
Most rediculous thing they could say. Covidiot!

Yes , and next week we have to live in separate houses, and do your thing via facetalk and make sure wear a mask just incase the virus will transmit through the internet
F.... clowns

We have a tv in the living room, the bedroom and my wife's craft room (which I don't go in. That's a scary place with sharp pointy things that seem to like the bottom of my feet ;):ROFLMAO:) and I NEVER wear a mask if I've stretched out on the bed to watch a sport of some kind, so I'm damn sure not wearing one to sleep, nor is my wife. What other activity does one engage in when in said room, especially when one is no longer what is considered to be "a newlywed couple." and why in hell would they be advising couples to mask up when they live together and have been for years? Makes about as much sense as putting socks in the microwave to "quick dry" them as my son did when he was 10. :LOL:

Which top medical doctor? Municipal, county, provincial, federal? Who..?
Do you have a link ?

Back