Sausage and Pepperetes

dawson29

Hey guys; just wondering whats everyones favorite place to get your deer processed into sausage and pepperetes? We usually go to martins in Atwood but its time for a change. Whats available?

I take mine to Hank De Konings outside of Port Dover. Best price and taste in the area. I already had one batch done after my November Rifle hunt, planning on taking more now that I have my December shotgun meat.

Do it yourself , lot of recipes on the net and for what on spend at a place getting them done you will be able to buy yourself a grinder and stuffer and have fun making your own ! ................apps

You can't beat Martins for the Summer Sausage. I absolutely love it and so does every person I share some with. I find the pepperettes a little too salty. Might not be so much so now that they do all kinds of flavours.

Hey guys; just wondering whats everyones favorite place to get your deer processed into sausage and pepperetes? We usually go to martins in Atwood but its time for a change. Whats available?
Try Greenwoods in Burford they make excellent pepperetes and sausage you wont be disappointed

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks