Sat weather

skinny

Ok so little crusty with the wind app and such
Thinking of going sat
But I need to be a bit on careful side back is bit messed up
What do you guys think of weather sat for trolling
Probably not hitting water till noonish
Price I pay when boss wants to go to

I'll be going out of Bruce at noon on sat. Wind is looking dead calm for about an hour then picking up to a south west possibly 12km... when windy says 10km or so I find it still very fishable.... it also shows 18km by 3ish.... hopefully it stays fairly calm..if it picks up too much will be heading back... but opportunities are limited with work so have to take advantage when I can.

@skinny... I had some appointments that kept me off the water the last 2 days both of which were great for fishing. :rolleyes: The guys are itching to get out and next week doesn't look good wind wise so I'm going to make one of my rare weekend appearances on Saturday out of Port Stanley. All forecasts look fantastic until the wind picks up to over 20 kph around 4 pm but I will be fishing the morning only and if anything it may be too calm at times. If you're fishing by noon you should have a good 4 hour window maybe 5. Good luck if you get out! (y) :)

Have to fix a couple problems I found on boat last weekend. Hope to get done early next week. Bilge pump quit and trailer lights only working one side. I am getting too old to be crawling around fixing things anymore. Am really looking forward to your report. I trust the Corleone brothers will be with you and guessing they may lose a couple of fish due to being at a different port. Enjoy your trip 👍

I trust the Corleone brothers will be with you and guessing they may lose a couple of fish due to being at a different port.
I don't think the different port will have anything to do with it gibby. From what WR has told me, and his reports back it, the Corleone brothers "strategically release" fish on a very consistent and regular basis no matter what port they go out of. They're showing the fish that they know how to return a favor because apparently, they're trying to change the perception that the Corleone family are cold and indiscriminate killers. They aren't. They're actually quite picky they do have the family reputation to protect. ;):ROFLMAO:

If your truck is a GMC/ Chev there are 2 fuses, right and left.
Rewired the trailer before I found this out.

@skinny... I had some appointments that kept me off the water the last 2 days both of which were great for fishing. :rolleyes: The guys are itching to get out and next week doesn't look good wind wise so I'm going to make one of my rare weekend appearances on Saturday out of Port Stanley. All forecasts look fantastic until the wind picks up to over 20 kph around 4 pm but I will be fishing the morning only and if anything it may be too calm at times. If you're fishing by noon you should have a good 4 hour window maybe 5. Good luck if you get out! (y) :)
We'll be out of of Stanley tomorrow also. Going to head to 55 fow and drop lines.

Have to fix a couple problems I found on boat last weekend. Hope to get done early next week. Bilge pump quit and trailer lights only working one side. I am getting too old to be crawling around fixing things anymore. Am really looking forward to your report. I trust the Corleone brothers will be with you and guessing they may lose a couple of fish due to being at a different port. Enjoy your trip 👍
Hear you about being too old to crawl around in a boat. A few years ago had to change the steering cable and both control cables. I'm positive they install those things before the boat is assembled because there's no room to even get your hand in anywhere. I got it done but for a few days afterward I wondering if I was ever going to walk again. :inpain:

Yeah like @Trevor M said the Corleone brothers are experts at catch and release. To catch a 3 man limit we'll need to hook at least 24-35 fish, I think. 😁 If they mess up the netting more than 3 times I'm taking over the net.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks