Sat. Pt Bruce

fishman11

Went out of North Erie & as always Greg was a great help getting us in & out & who could ever complain about his minnow counts??!! Ended up with 42 nice perch. Fished from 7am till about 1pm then tried over by Stanley but we found the fishing to be MUCH better out of Bruce. We fished in 33ft for the most part & that is where we caught them. We were east of Bruce just before the windmills. Will be back at it again tomorrow morning!!:D:p

We were out there at 6 am. Did not land a perch till 8am ! Tonnes if gobies. Brought home a dozen. Fished in 34 ft to the east by first windmill! Tones of boats out there. Great job from North Erie Marina. Bite was slow and very light. The single hook and split shot worked well! Try the small green mustad hooks very sharp , beautiful day on the water went out at 6 am returned at 1030am!
I think it will only get better out there!
Good luck
Deaker

I also found the bite a little slow out there today lots of people moving from spot to spot in search of the perch, kinda surprising cause earlier in the week we did a lot better! We ended up bringing home 16 keepers including 5 or 6 real nice jumbos. But a fast as the perch started hitting they died right off around 11, we stayed out till 1:00 trying a few different hot spots with little results. But still a great day on the water I'll be back on mon!!

Went out of Gregs at noon today headed west no luck. Headed east spent 4 hours in the same spot ended up with 40 in total. 6 were jumbos. 32 fow sems to be a god hit. heading out today again cant get the perch out of my blood. Walleye are just around the corner!!!!
:D

"ERIE" FEELING
Craiger

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks