Fishing Report Sandhills perch are here

He always does well when he takes your boat out, with or without you. It's almost as tho he knows where the fish are going to be before he turns on the fishfinder :unsure:

No , he just has a horse shoe up his €£¥
Maybe even the entire horse some days
Always out fishes me 2 to 1

In your defense tho, if I remember correctly, when you took me out last year, while you only used 1 rod, he sat up in the bow of the boat using 2 so he gives himself that 2-1 advantage LOL, but having seen him in action, he definitely knows how to catch fish.

They always look more impressive lined up like that then they do in a cooler. Great photo! :cool::)

its almost a tradition to line up our fish on a table and take a picture , normally with those who were on the boat
@Bent Pole , save your energy , you will need it when I get the chance to get you and your buddy out there to enjoy deep water perchin.
now we just need mother nature to give us some calmer days !!

I'm plugged in charging up Misty River. I'm still sore from fainting when I saw that picture. :eek::eek::eek:;);) I sure hope them hawg perch remain in the area for a bucket list attack.

my son was out again today but had difficulty finding them , this weather isn't cooperating
we need some nice hot days again , they seem to gather up and bite better then
and less wind too !!
I haven't been out for a couple weeks due to the 4 letter word , work...
hopefully soon , I am going through withdrawal

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks