SANDHILLS LASTNIGHT FOR EYES

Double D

Wennt to 57 feet just east of sandbanks. Very slow for first hour. Got to 60 feet and all hell broke loose. 10 picks and 1 bow in 30 minutes. Wish I would have started there. Getting dark called it a trip. All fish on gold orange crush and nascar with 2 on pink panties. What a fishery. Oh yeah all fish were up high 20 25 feet with the bait balls.

We were out of Bruce Friday late morning. Same scenario. Washed lures in 42 - 52 FOW. Then moved out to 58-60 and bagged 5 in an hour (3pm -4pm) on riggers with sliders. Watermelon NPN worked best. 3 knock-offs in the same hour. Amazing really.

Attachments

• IMG_0002.JPG
    IMG_0002.JPG
    21.6 KB · Views: 42
Wennt to 57 feet just east of sandbanks. Very slow for first hour. Got to 60 feet and all hell broke loose. 10 picks and 1 bow in 30 minutes. Wish I would have started there. Getting dark called it a trip. All fish on gold orange crush and nascar with 2 on pink panties. What a fishery. Oh yeah all fish were up high 20 25 feet with the bait balls.
i was wondering what you mean by sand banks, looki g from the lake the sand banks go all the way to the base of long point, like at the last windmill..

Think he meant Sand Hills. Camping park with very high sand hills, distinctive in the area with all the footprints up and down the hill. Between Burwell and Long Point, also right next to Clear Creek.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks