Sandhill's Aug 22 am

plaw64

Fished off Sandhill's today. 3 man limit in the cooler. Released nother dozen or so... 14lb catfish to boot.

Riggers down 55 and dipseys back 175 on #3 and back 130 on #1. Harnesses worked best.

Nice job . Gotta luv the weather
Good day fishing for sure.....LOL, gotta love the weather on a Monday...Saturday looking good so far...maybe we get lucky on the weekend for a change. Is what it is, I will fish it either way.

Holy catfish Paul, pardon the pun. :LOL: You guys are sure into them off the sand hills the last week. Wow great fishing! (y)(y)

Bite was steady all day. 1st pic was in cooler within 10 min of setting up. Speed at ball was @ 2.1. Varied on GPS with direction 2 to 3.5. Fish weren't giants, but perfect for eating...... had a mess last night at our moose hunt meeting. Nice way to finish off the day.. Hoping to get out Sat.

Good shooting Paul! I fished the LP Lighthouse area yesterday but not much there.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks