Salvation Army Ingersoll

Stick

R.O.C. (Radio Operator's Certificate)
My wife tells me they have a sign on the door looking for rods and reels for kids. If you have any to donate from the Tillsonburg area give me a call at 519-688-0762 this week and I can get them all together and ship with the ones I'm working on fixing up. My dad always used to say it's alot harder to get in trouble with a fishing pole in your hand. Let's see if we can give some youngsters a hand getting started enjoying time on the water.

Stick

DSC00152.jpg
"Rivers are living things, sometimes swollen and discoloured, other times thin and anaemic. Spend enough time around a particular river, you learn to read its moods, like a spouse reads a partner."

Gord Ellis ONTARIO OUT OF DOORS

Thanks to all that have given their support so far. For anyone else out of the area please take what you have to donate to your local Sally Ann store. I'm sure they will appreciate anything you have to donate and put the proceeds to good use. So far this weekend my wife and I have taken 2 loads of miscellaneous articles to the Tillsonburg store and they have been very happy to have what we can no longer hoard. Gord may be our very own Packrat here on 68 but after going through the basement and just touching on what We have collected over the past 20 years my girls have convinced me that I too am a pack rat. The pic below is just a sampling of what I hope will get into the hands of our next generation of creek rats and fish hunters.
IMG_3609.jpg

Even if you have nothing to donate just shopping at the Salvation Army Stores puts your money to good use to support many in our communities that are having a harder time making ends meet than what we are.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks