Rotisserie Chicken Din Din

hvyhaul

The Wife brought up a whole chicken from the freezer the other day. Figured I'd try to do it justice.

View attachment PXL_20230915_210725393.TS~2.mp4

Turned out pretty good.

Brushed with melted butter, dusted with Paprika, Sea Salt and fresh cracked Pepper. Added a touch of smoke with a bit of a smoker tube.

Smashed potatoes and broccoli salad sides. 🌻

rtbbqchkn.jpg

My favorite way to do chicken. Beer can a close second. They are so juicy and tender and the rubs really get into the meat.

Roti is the only way to go, love it. Did you do it all by the rear burner or do you also have some of the bottom elements on? I have found that using a Meater on the roti is a perfect way to get the temps right.

Now that being said, we did one on the smoker last week and it was glorious, couldn't wait to cut into it. My Tailgater is not tall enough to beer can though, wish I could.

1694867927227.png

sorry to hijack the post.

This one was all back burner @Outdorman and I didn't bother to get the Meaters out of the plastic bag.

I look at the threads on here as conversations and everyone should recognize that conversations wander. They seldom stay narrowly focused so no worries sir. 😊🌻

When I saw the video, I swore it was mine! But I always put potatoes under my chicken, so I could tell. I think we might have the same BBQ with the back burner and wavy stainless grills.

Looks amazing. Rotisserie seemed like a stupid accessory they add to get more $ out of you, but nope, it really does excellent work!

Prestige Napoleon and yes I get good usage of the roti and the side sear burner.

The little cooler has me scratching my head but whatever. 🤔🌻

I just got another batch of our Pterodactyl size chickens (8-10lbers) from the chicken processor. Spatchcock, Beer can, Roaster pan are our usual go to but that looks good enough to dig out the NIB rotisserie and give it a try.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks