Off Topic RIP My Girl(Audrey)

Fisherboy

Yesterday wasn't a great day. We made the decision to put down our sick Bloodhound.
Audrey wasn't a hunting dog but a loyal companion(house dog).
We rescued her when she was 1 year old. Her first year of life was very troubled. Took along time/work & patience to make her as normal as we could. She was 11 when passed away.
Audrey lived a great 10 years with us. We be missed❤️
20211216_171438.jpg

Her memories will always be there for you, very sad and heart breaking.

Sending lots of love your way!
Rest easy Audrey

Sorry to hear, that is never a good day I have been through it more than I care to think about. My condolences.

Dogs are such wonderful companions showing nothing but unconditional love and Bloodhounds are such a beautiful breed! My deepest sympathy to you and your family.

Been through that pain quite a few times and it doesn't get any easier. Sorry for your loss but your future friend is out there waiting for you.

Sorry for your loss. It’s never an easy decision when the time comes. Just think though, 10 years of memories for you and your family and 10 wonderful years for Audrey she may not have enjoyed without your caring home. R.I.P. Audrey.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks