RIP Jim Erdelac (The Big Dick)

Many will remember Jim as owner of Erdelac Fishing Charters in Port Rowan. He died on Saturday. Couldn't of died on a better day besides opening day of bass season. Rest in peace Jim. Miss your voice on channel 06.

Bill Kociuk Fishing Charters (Basshunter)

A fitting day to say good bye to this life!

With all faith, to start another. RIP

Wow just saw him at coffee shop not to long ago how did he pass talked to him on radio out in the bay all the time

Omg. Our group had been going out opening day with Jim for decades. Only till he retired did we not meet him every opening day. Many many stories from those outings. He was one hell of an operator with just the right charm. Sense of humour that really kept you on your feet. Sure missed him the last couple of years, was never the same without him. Very fitting his passing came on the opener. I'm sure he was the one responsible for the storm that blew through that day. Probably his way of saying good bye. :)
Condolences to his family. He always mentioned the kids and taking them fishing.
RIP Jim, you will always be remembered by us on opening day !
The " Charlie White " Group

I never met Jim but it sounds like he was my kind of guy. If you wrote that ending no one would believe it . RIP Jim, see you sooner or latter.

Back