Ribfest in Brantford this weekend

The birthday party is over (grand kid) and everyone has gone home, but I learned the Cambridge Ribfest is cancelled while they were here. :oops:

Booooo, hisssssss! 🌻
Bummer. On the bright side, it's just a 30 minute ride down 24 and badda boom, badda Bing. Rib Ola. You could even do a detour on your way back from the lake depending on the plans.

Actually The Wife told me she picked up some ribs this morning, so I'll just hold my own Ribfest. 😁. 🌻
We didn't go to ribfest here last weekend, but we rarely go. My wife says my ribs aren't as expensive as ribfest ribs tend to be, and they're "at least" as good.......AND I have 3 racks in the freezer already, so and I quote, "you don't need any." :cry:

While that may be true, that I don't "need" any.......I kind of view it the same way I do when she says that about donuts........I may not need'em.....but I WANT'EM.🤪

Guess I'll have to thaw a rack soon, and then do all that work if I want'em bad enough ;)

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks