Retraction on best knife

reeldrag

I have to retract my statement earlier this year on the best fillet knife to buy
I have had good luck with my B&D electric carving knife till a couple weeks ago
It crapped out only 5 seasons on it Ordered the American Angler pro, cost a little more but word is you get what you pay for. 100% made to fillet fish, replaceable blades

Getting 5 years out of a B&D I'd say you were fortunate. I was never that lucky everything I bought made by B&D years ago before I knew better quit in no time. The American Pro should give you better service and do a better job by far as they are rated highly. Good luck filleting. (y) :)

My American Angler has cleaned over 4500 walleye since i bought it, it was around $100.00US. Buy the 8 inch Shark Blades on Amazon, 25 bucks.1594940889854.png

Sure didn’t wear it out in April-May lol
I’m good with running 120v
Never had long term trust on batteries

Using the Rapala Pro model.
Heavy duty.
Like American Angler and Shark blades but a PIA getting them from USA

I used to burn a knife every season or other season when the perching was hot. Took about 6-7 beers to clean 150-200 perch. Dang thing got so hot it melted the gears.

Rapala HD corded has been superior to the battery jobby I had previously. I won't name the mfg but it was red and black. After a couple of fish it was very hot.

Amazon Canada has anglers free shipping and same price as other sites with US prices
I almost fell for US pricing on a .ca web site didn’t telll me till just before confirm order

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks