Off Topic Rest easy my Beautiful Angel

The luckiest dogs are a fisherman's dog. With a passion for the outdoors like we have, there is no better owner for a dog. Stella was lucky to have you. My condolences to you and your family.

You know the day will come the Day you bring them into your lives
But nothing can ever really prepare you for when the time comes.
Time is something you always want more of,
We spent our last day lounging around together for the morning spending as much time outside as she wanted, walked around the yard check all the good spots for interesting smells. Cooked up some chicken breast for her last meal which she thoroughly enjoyed.
She was a guard dog until the last moments barking at someone and their dog as they walked by the yard.
I’ll never forget her high pitch bark and the different noises she would make depending on her mood and what she was trying to say.
She’s always been a vocal dog with a very strong personality that I am going to miss oh so dearly.
My heart is forever broken
I love you Stella I miss you so much
Rest Easy my beautiful Angel 💔 🐾 View attachment 49867View attachment 49868View attachment 49869View attachment 49871View attachment 49870View attachment 49872View attachment 49873View attachment 49874View attachment 49875View attachment 49876
Beautiful !
How old was she ?
She looks identical to mine who will be seven this fall.

Not a big pet fan. But sorry for your loss man.

But I am a big ( Dawg ) fan when it comes to college football.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks