Request for wave report, advise.

fireram

Good late morning all.
Just finished replacing a lifter in my 140 merc. Wanna head down and try it out on the water.
All the windy, finder, sail forecast are a bit all over the place. Stanley bouy sayin .5m or 3ft. But it’s a north wind, so figure it’s big that rough at the 60’ deep area.

Wonder if anyone is out and can let me know if I should make the drive for the waving fish, or save a couple hours drive and just goto the elbow??

Figure if I’m gonna pay for a launch might as well try and catch tomorrows supper.

Thanks

Might be a bit late replying, but just got in from 60' at Port Bruce. Started out this morning with good 3-4 footers but laying down nicely now and should be good for the rest of the day

Just set up at 58fow south of burwell.
Laid down nice for right now.
Chatter on the radio dosent sound promising.

Skunked, not a single taker for us tonight,, trolled from 58 to 62 and back to 40, east of the main pack of boats.
Spoke to a boater at the ramp, they did ok, but with led, Guess I was too deep tonight with the dipsy's.

Waves were still rolling, but spread out and waining when got out to 60Fow, and didnt settle completely till about the same time the rain blew in, wind switched to south for a bit and we called it.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks