Reports from iPhone 5?

CaptainCurt

Has anyone figured out how to post pics in reports using their iPhone yet?

Download the Photobucket app...then upload your pic from your phone. After pic is loaded, go to your album and select it...then click on the "i" icon in the lower right corner. Click on the img link code and paste it on your post. That should work for you.
Mrs. BR

null_zpsb56d36a1.jpg

Big Rod your wife is awesome thank you very much I'm a young guy but I'm still a little old school when it comes to this new technology thanks again

check out stomps software upgrade report. I just figured it out with my iphone 4s through uploading my pictures from my skydrive account. Just make sure your settings are set to down size your pictures before uploading them to any of those picture holding accounts like skydrive, photobucket, etc.

Jeff

Daze...no need to downsize your pic when uploading to photobucket app...it converts img to web size and gives you a link code to paste in your post. Easy peasy :)
Mrs. BR

I switched to sky drive a couple of years ago and now I don't have to copy paste any links. Just hit the upload button, click my pic and done.

That was easy - LOL

Daze...not sure I understand? Have uploaded pic to Skydrive but you still need a URL link code to paste pic in your post, don't you?
Mrs. BR

Hey Big Rod,

Just below the box where you type your reply do the following:

Tap - upload a file
Then your iPhone goes to
Choose a file - tap that
Then your iPhone goes to
Choose existing file
Then your iPhone opens up
Photos and mine
List camera roll and my photo stream.
Camera roll is pics on your camera that won't post due to size.
My photo stream is my sky drive account.
Find the picture, tap it and the thumbnail loads and the full image.

I just inserted this right from my iPhone while using Safari browser to go in channel 68.

It took me less than 30 seconds from start to finish to insert the pic below.

Hope this helps.

image.jpg

image.jpg Photo stream is iCloud account...only works if your pics have already been uploaded to it which requires wifi connection. Not an option if your using data plan. Thanks for the info though.
Mrs. BR

^^^guess you can actually upload file straight from your camera roll :)

Here I thought it was from sky drive and I didn't even know that photo stream was icloud. I just checked my photo stream account and noticed that I have over 500 pics that I thought I deleted over a year ago. I haven't used photo bucket for years now and it sounds like you might be. Have you done both and is uploading from photo stream through your iphone a lot easier and quicker ??

Ps. Thanks for clarifying what photo stream really is vs me thinking it was my sky drive account. It would be nice if I could change the camera settings on my iphone to under 1mb, that way you could just take the pic and upload it right away.

You don't want to change your camera roll settings cause then your pics will have very low resolution if you wanna print them later. I was able to upload the one pic straight from my camera roll but when I tried to add pics to a post that way the files were too large and took forever. I find photobucket much quicker and you can easily add more than 1 pic at a time.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks