renewing fishing licence online?

live2fish

Anyone renew their licence last year and remember how close to the end of Dec they did it? Mine expires at the end of the year and I went online to try and renew my licence and the card. But its blocked out and wont let me select it. So i 'm curious if I have to be closer to the end of expiry?

I think it has to be in December, just check back being of Oct and Nov see if you can select,
But I think December 1st should be good

I think it's later in December , 17th or 21st ? My hunting/fishing licence comes due this year too but I will do it online after Christmas. Until the MNR mail you a new Outdoor Card I think as long as you have your old card and up to date Summary on your person you should be okay.

Thanks for the replies guys! I hate leaving things to last minute but guess I got little choice on this one. I just renewed my truck plate sticker and it’s not due till Feb lol.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks