Reel Repairs?

midnight cowboy

A while back someone had posted info re: a fellow in Paris who did reel repairs.
Now that I am looking for the info of course I can't find it.
If anyone knows of this fellow or someone else please contact Bob at 519-586-9343
Thanks!

I googled fishing reel repairs Ontario and got a whole list of businesses. Hopefully that helps.

Elwood Philips is who you are looking for 442-3771 he is at 27 Gold st. Ijust picked up two rigging reels from him he fixed

[

QUOTE="midnight cowboy, post: 39761, member: 2775"]Haven't had time to try him yet but will let you know if I reach him.[/QUOTE]

@ mid cowboy, I got a call from Elwoods wife last night, and he is in hospital very sick. She said they are planning an operation I April, so our prayers go out to Elwood and his family.

Gad-About Reel Service
John Gadzo
119 Lakeside Dr.
Grimsby Ont.
905 945 3534

@Fish Farmer, thanks for the address. I'll have to try this as I,m looking to repair a coupe of old Cardinals.
Thanks

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks