Recipe wanted

Ross17

I have a smoker, just received a sausage stuffer for Christmas, now looking to make beef pepperettes . Anyone have a recipe to share?

BEEF ? Good gawd almighty man ! You must have got a big Xmas bonus cheque to buy beef ? Go shoot some geese or find some roadkill if you're gonna make pepperettes ! LoL ! I'm sure somebody here will share their secret recipe... ? Good way to use up old venison too I am told.

I'm sure there are lots more on the interweb, I checked Traeger and HeyGrillHey and they had nothing. Good luck.

Thanks for the input. Looking to use beef rather than pork, don’t like greasy sausage. I havent been hunting in over 18 years. I have been thinking of getting a meat grinder just in case I am lucky enough to get a deer of the hood of a car in front of me. This did happen to me once before.
BEEF ? Good gawd almighty man ! You must have got a big Xmas bonus cheque to buy beef ? Go shoot some geese or find some roadkill if you're gonna make pepperettes ! LoL ! I'm sure somebody here will share their secret recipe... ? Good way to use up old venison too I am told.

If you have a Kitchen Aide mixer, consider just getting the attachment, seems to work fine for us and don’t need another appliance on the counter.

Hope everything works out well.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks