Real Therapy and Reel Therapy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Real Therapy

So there appears to be a little confusion regarding the call sign Real Therapy .I have been a member since the late 1990's.My boats name is Reel Therapy a 226 Grady White that usually fishes out of Dover but we move around.My sign in name is Real Therapy when I post on 6-8 which is not as frequently as in the past .
So there is another member who goes by Reel Therapy just to confuse the situation. I always felt that it was too close to my original name.
I only mention this because I got a couple personal emails in regards to a charter thread posted by Reel Therapy. Apparently someone didn't like the idea of him chartering.
Roland and I don't do formal charters we just fish with friends.

@Reel Therapy joined 6-8 in 06/2014 and you take public issue in 2022 to something done in 2014 just to confuse things? Ok I guess.

This whole buzz is because someone is bitching about / degrading something that is absolutely none of their business.

I'm done with it, pathetic. 🌻

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks