re-renting blinds

skip10ga

Hi, looking try the unit for our first time this saturday.

Was wondering how the re-rent process works? Do we still need to be there at 5am, and get in a line, or are we able to come later like 7 or 8 when people would be coming back fromthe blinds to be re-rented?

Also, we have a 12 foot aluminum, flat bottom, with oars, can anyone reccomend a blind # we should try with this set up? We've never been before, just looking for a morning out to have a good time, and get our feet wet. There will be 2 of us hunting.

Thanks, for the help in advance guys. I really appreciate it.

Steve.

Yes, you do need to be there at 5am to re-rent a blind. Here are the LPWMU regulations:

http://www.longpoint.on.ca/lpwa/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/2012-LPWMU-Rules-and-Regualtions.pdf

I'm sure that Fred at the check station would be happy to tell you which blinds would be best given your set-up.

You can arrive anytime and get put on the re-rent list. You do not need to be there for 5am

Dev

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks