RCMP Official Statement regarding 10&12 gauge Shotguns

WinSX3Tom

How long before someone here claims this release isn't true because a special interest groups lawyer said so?
Unfortunately the lieberals don't even know what the hell the RCMP drafted and sent to them before they enacted this and its all half ass legalize open to tons of interpretation. Just like 1995 all over again.

Boltzz

It says that we can use 10 and 12 gauge even with choke tubes because the measurement is taken prior to the choke tube. The area where the measurements are taken are less than 20mm on 10 and 12 gauge shotguns. I am guessing that the fear mongering was because some choke tubes open more than 20mm.

Magnum 3

How long before someone here claims this release isn't true because a special interest groups lawyer said so?
Are we referring to anyone in particular or just anyone . I remember one in particular , the last time , but I knew that one was wrong . Why argue his point . Just saying .

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks