Questions for the weekend

Helmut

Hi guys

Heading to St Williams this weekend and wondering if ATV tire chains are allowed on the road down to the lake?
Also does the guy at the bottom of the hill sell minnows out of that hut? If so how much?

Thanks

Tire chains are not allowed.

Highway Traffic Act, Section 69(2):
"No vehicle shall be operated or object moved over or upon any highway with any flange, rib, clamp or other device attached to its wheels, or made a part thereof, which will injure the highway."

Definition of a vehicle:

"vehicle" includes a motor vehicle, trailer, traction engine, farm tractor, road-building machine, bicycle and any vehicle drawn, propelled or driven by any kind of power, including muscular power, but does not include a motorized snow vehicle or a street car

You will be fine. Stick to the shoulder. No worse then high powered sleds with picks or studs. I run mine no issues. If "they" give you a hard time....then there really is no crime left in Norfolk.

ya i wouldnt worry about the chains your only running down the hill and yes they sell minnows at the bottom of the hill both hut operators do .7 bucks a scoop last time i was there

Thanks guys. My better half still wants to go this weekend even with the cold snap. Portable hut and buddy heater should be ok. Minnows on the other hand maybe not LOL

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks