Question about blind 24?

riverduck

Hi,
Was out taking a tour of the unit yesterday and noticed that Blind 24 has been moved back into the pocket behind the point it was on last year. Does anyone know why that change was made? I hunted blind 24 alot last year and really liked the access to the outer bay and the deeper water off the point.

Chris

Hi,
Was out taking a tour of the unit yesterday and noticed that Blind 24 has been moved back into the pocket behind the point it was on last year. Does anyone know why that change was made? I hunted blind 24 alot last year and really liked the access to the outer bay and the deeper water off the point.

Chris
Chris, I was led to believe that Blind #24 was not being put out this season because the water was too deep. Traditionally #24 is a shooting point in normal water level years and people hunt from their boat or boat blind. I will verify the status with Unit staff and report on this thread.

Guys re: Blind 24
The water is alot deeper this year and it is too deep for a stake blind at that location this year . It was decided that this would be a shooting point for this year . But i was not aware that the park staff had moved the location from where it was located last season ? I would have thought the stake would have been placed exactly where the blind was .
Glenn

Guys re: Blind 24
The water is alot deeper this year and it is too deep for a stake blind at that location this year . It was decided that this would be a shooting point for this year . But i was not aware that the park staff had moved the location from where it was located last season ? I would have thought the stake would have been placed exactly where the blind was .
Glenn

Nope, itis definately off the point and back in the little bay towards 23.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks