Pt Burwell July 08/12

wrencher

Went straight south to 60 fow and set up {thanks to a report I read here}.with in an hour had first fish on.Went 9 for 13 with only 4 sheephead. Lead core on the boards 5 and 7 colour.#3 setting on the dipsy 122 back. 40 and 50 on the riggers. Ripplin' red fin blue, greasy chicken wing, blue and silver pro king, gerry lee, monkey puke yellow, nascar, pink panties, bloddy nose. We heard lots of charter in shallow, but we chose the uncrowded path and weree sucessfull. 60 to 62 fow south of the gas well and towards the sand hills. Went persh fishing sat a.m and lost a rainbow on perch gear in 22 fow out from the silo. All in all good weekend. Also the legion in town puts on a great bbq on sat afternoon and the beers are cheap and cold.

How far out do you have to go to get to these fish.?
I have the riggers ,dipsies and boards from fishing Lake O for salmon.But have not tried Erie with them yet.
thanks in advance for any info.:):)

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks