pt bruce trollin june 22-14

kmaub

One bow in the box! @ 54 fow! More to come we hope!

We ended out day at 12:30 with the one fish! But a beautiful day on the water with an east wind and some good waves still it was good to get out!:) with billp and my buddy rick and of course daughter magan! Pics later tonight!

Took out buddy billp and another buddy rickd and of course my baby girl maggy "D"

We hit 50 FOW at about 7:00 am this morning as as I posted this morning we got our first bow in the boat at about 8:30 am! Our next hit was 2 hours later but by the time I got the pole in my hands she had threw the hook! BIG BOW! bummer! That was it for us on our first trip many more to come though!

Lot of marks in the 54' area and most are in the first 20'!
We were west of Bruce and only seen 4 others out with us in 40 ft and as far out as 60
Water surface temp is 60.9.
Riggers were out 30 ft and down 25-30 ft
Lead lines we put out 5 colours all the way out to 10 and not a sniff
colours that were hit were pinks and greens!

here are some pictures!

Bright and early! :)

The pier!

Sun & Water!

Maggy's first bow of the year! Nice battle!

Buddy bill

Buddy rick & maggy

Took a pick of the pier on the way in but for some reason it won't transfer hmm! let's just say there was a lot of people on the concrete this afternoon!

And if you look in the first pic of the pier the boat in the distance is a charter and when we got back in we seen that they did very well!!!

enjoy ! See ya next weekend!!!

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks