Pt. Bruce Saturday June 7/14

kmaub

OMG what a gorgeous day to be on the water! Went solo today but that's fine one needs to be alone with their thoughts every now and then! LOL

Left a little later than usual this morning being on afternoon shift and all but still good!

Started in 32 ft west of the pier and this is where I caught my fishes about 40 in all and I was able to sort what I wanted!

5 gobies for every perch the buggers!

Lots of boats out this morning!

water temp was 44.8 f

Can't wait to do it all over again tomorrow

and now the pics!

Went out Sunday morning, east of Bruce, spotty perch, lots of Goby's. 2 biggest perch came in as it started to rain and the wind picked up. Sounds like it wasn't a great day for perch. Light biters today. Great minnows From Greg. hopefully NEXT WEEKEND is better

Went out Sunday morning, east of Bruce, spotty perch, lots of Goby's. 2 biggest perch came in as it started to rain and the wind picked up. Sounds like it wasn't a great day for perch. Light biters today. Great minnows From Greg. hopefully NEXT WEEKEND is better

Looking forward to next weekend too!

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks