Pt Bruce perch June 14-14

kmaub

It was a great day on the water today!

Me and my buddy billp did great considering I was a little apprehensive about the winds today!

But we got out and started fishing about 8:00 am in 32 FOW east of port between the 2 gullys!

Fish were on almost right off the bat a few to pick thru but we boated at least 70 fish and kept 40. I would say and we could have kept going but I figured I had enough. By the end of the fishing we were throwing back 11" perch!
icon_cool.gif

Some of the smaller ones we kept were the ones that took the hook too deep so what are ya gonna do with them, right!?

and here are the pics

getting ready

the pier!

Bill's double header

my double header LOL, I did get a couple others but this was just too funny!

nice fish

oh yeah this one was mine too!

just beautiful today!

the haul!

got a little thinner in the afternoon!

enjoy!
icon_biggrin.gif

going out tomorrow with my girls and my pops ! hope the winds cooperate!

That's the way to hit them @kmaub. A perch double header, a perch and a gobie, and the jackpot with a gobie double. I sure recognize that creek. Now I must talk to you about the open toe sandles with socks! Man that's even worse than Krocs, way worse. Come on man. Nice catch. I'm surprised at the calm waters, we had 1 meter plus waves out there all day with the crazy winds today. It would blow for an hour then nothing for another hour.

Hi light of the day was the Lancaster Bomber making a few low passes over head. Sounded like London in 42' minus a few hundred planes. Antique air show in Hamilton tomorrow. Every time she does a flyby it gives me goose bumps, can read the numbers she's so low.

The socks on was a must today! Cause it was cold! LOL :LOL:

Great to see the old planes! I live in Tillsonburg and the jets have been doing flybys since Thursday getting ready for the tilly airshow! Got the dogs all messed up thinkin it was thunder!

Gotta love a nice flyby once and a while. If it's so cold you need socks wear shoes!!!!!!

When the old air show was on years back before insurance rates shut them down they all used the shoreline as a benchmark. Saw the Blue Angles heading back to the states straight above the house along the shoreline, could see their faces. Everyone was on the beach having a good time waving and one did a wing wave, fantastic. Will never forget it for as long as I live, and I've seen some sh#t in my life.

I couldn't watch the whole thing. As soon as the guy came out with the sandles and socks I had a flashback. It reminded me of the family BBQ's where all the uncles and my father wore, some still do, the the same footwear. Some even wore black socks with the swords going down the side, man.

Where's my GQ magazine, maybe it's back in? I should talk.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks