Pt. Bruce June21

stomp

Administrator
Staff member
Just headin out of Bruce... lake flat.. guys on pier catching perch... saw a nice stringer lifted were going after 'bows 2day...

Good Luck! I trolled out from Burwell yesterday 530-830pm - 42-52 FOW, marked a ton of bait and perch, and some good hooks, but couldn't get anything to take. Hopefully you do better!

slo w so far ... 0 for 1 ... felt like a good walleye... head shake and gone...

still clean box; saw another guy catch 1 @ 50'... we're back in 45' and marking more bait. Breeze coming up from SSE still good lake and less bugs

Fished from 8-1115 in 40 fow to east off the 3 trees! Caught 100 amazing fishing out there drop it down ! Double hitter nonstop action!

Hey stomp, you did remember to take off that oversized pike lure? :D

Good job Deker ! We went out after work yesterday from Port Stanley & my pal Trent posted our results on a different thread....2 bows 2 eyes....fish seemed to be hitting our baits that were around 15 -25 feet down...rigger @ 23 & long lined reef runner for the wallys and 4 colour lead and I can't remember the other for the bows ( but it hit on a ripplin redfin on some leadcore so maybe it was deeper) .....

Bill

Launched from North Erie Marina in the morning. Fished in 36 ft. Lots of doubles and a few through backs. After 43 keepers decided to try trolling. Trolled out to 49 ft. Dipsy tripped a couple of times, but nothing on. Back in at 36 feet brought my line in to end the day. Had a jumbo perch on it. Not sure how long he was on. It was a great day to be on the water.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks