Pt Bruce July 12 Nite

apps

Hey All.................wads44 and I headed out same spot as night before 60 fow and set up , took about a hour and we had 1 on the 7 colour on the board , we ran the same program as night before didn't change much , as normal , lucky old "BARGIN BIN" spoon picked off another wally but was not as productive , orange was good and fire tiger colour was good , I think we could of punched a ticket on the wallies last night but we choose to pull lines at 9pm because 8 picks was enough and who could complain about the 2 great nights of fishn we had ! Was another great night on the lake !!.............................apps

002.jpg

001-2.jpg

003-1.jpg

Does anyone know what the weatherman has in store for us in the morning. I have checked out all the sites that I know of but they are not always acurate.
Pouring here now in Waterloo. Want to head down with a buddy who never gets out for some perch for starters then hit some bows and wallys. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks.

Petfin

Hey Steelchaser...............when you coming this way ? , I've got enough gps waypoints on picks out there you won't have nothen to worry about gettn on the fish as long as you leave them them silver back spoons at home ;)......................apps

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks