Pt Bruce Eyes

FinsnFeathers

Hello all, got out of Bruce yesterday and had a pretty good day!! Fished from 7 till about 2 boxed 9! We had good luck on both the riggers and 10 colour lead. Riggers where down 55 back 75. We had very good luck with the Reef Runners in bright red colours!! Bite seemed to be on and off but when it was on it was good!! We fished 65 -66 ft of water straight out and where marking LOTS of fish. What a great day on the water! A couple of photos.

Fins

DSC02333.jpg

DSC02344.jpg

Great report and pictures, sounds like the Reef Runners and Ripplin Redfins have been doing alot of damage, thanks for the update

Anything That Swims
Fish em All

Hey Fishem All, good to hear from you again. Have you been getting out much this year? Have not seen many posts. The fish are very funny this year, last year at this time pretty much any worm harness was the key for us. We drowned several harnesses yesterday with not a single hit. I was going through my box of "ole stand by" lures and non of them where working. We heard body baits on the radio so switched over one rigger and BAM right away so we gave them what they wanted I guess. Hey I have a question to ask also, ALL the fish we caught there was nothing in the stomaches. I was told that pickeral empty there stomaches once they have hooked up. Is there truth to this?? Seemed very odd to me that all the fish had empty stomaches.

Fins

Good to hear from you as well, no we haven't been out much, only been trolling a few times this year!!! That is strange about the empty stomachs, haven't heard about that before, last year alot we caught were stuffed with smelt, maybe you found a pack of very hungry walleye!!! Need to get out and nail a few more before they are gone for another year!!!

Anything That Swims
Fish em All

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks