Pt. Bruce Aug 20

kmaub

What a beautiful day to be on the water

Water temp 75 degrees
riggers down 35 and 40ft
10 colour and 5 colour lead
anything with pink to start early morning and black and green in the afternoon

we were at 56 FOW between 7:00 - 7:30 am east of Bruce and traveled south from there to 60 ft and just did the circle around those depth all morning
first fish was on the rigger about 3 min after set up
we didn't even get our lead lines in and we had "fish on"

non stop all morning putting 5 walleye in the box lost 4 before the boat and landed 2 sheeps
the wind came up about 10:30 am and it started to get rocky finished up at 1:00 to ride the swells in

Great day!

some pics of the day

early morning start
100_1048.jpg

ready, set, GO!
100_1054.jpg

first fish
100_1055.jpg

morning calm
100_1051.jpg

the kids
100_1058.jpg

late morning
100_1059.jpg

the end of the day
100_1063.jpg

Nice morning kmaub looks great and good catch.We launched at around nine my boys didnt want to rise to early.lol.We went 4 walleye and 4 rainbows 60fow and trolled all the way to burwell,it was bumpy coming in we quit at 3pm.Nascar spoon was good also purple greasy chicken wing and koppers livetarget perch on 10 colour.

hey Tcat,

we were looking for a bow or two but it wasn't in the cards for us today

nice job!

Nice job Rick! I see you still have your net on the top...lol.Heading down to Burwell now,we will see if we get out

Kirk

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks